Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ugh

having a bad day. just everything's building up. all the drama from the current show im in, the one i'm teaching, having this stupid kidney infection when I thought I was done with all that crap, having to spend a lot more money then I budgeted for a friends wedding and not knowing where in the world that money is going to come from. i haven't seen my boyfriend in like 4 days, and i just need to hug him. and once this crap show is over, it'll probably go back to once a week, and how the hell am i going to deal with that? aaaaargh! i'm so done with drama. i'm sick of it on every level, but i have certain obligations where if someone is doing something dangerous or illegal i have to bring these concerns forward and apparently that makes me satan. whatever. screw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment