Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pre-exercise rambling.

So, while out thrifting with my soon to be Mother-In-Law, I discreetly purchased a dvd of "Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease". Hahahahaha.

I've now decided to try it. hehe. We will see what happens.

I am one of those extremely clumsy people.

I hope I don't break anything.

haha. ;) We'll see what happens!

Can't believe I'm abandoning the Golden Globes for working out. Who is this new me?

Oh, had an awesome double birthday part day today. My sons amazing girlfriend just turned 7 and they held hands for half the party and sat next to each other, and they're just so adorable. Love her Mom, and she is just the sweetest little girl. I totally added her Mom as a friend on facebook. Think potential to become good friends is there, which is awesome!

Just happy overall. Except for the weight I gained. Not happy about that one bit. Kinda cranky with me. Gonna fix it! Off I go to do that. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment