Sunday, April 24, 2011

HBO

I looooove HBO. They have the very best shows. I started my HBO love affair with Six Feet Under so long ago, and then fell in love with both Deadwood and Rome, and then Big Love and True Blood. But man... I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOVE Game of Thrones! I wish I wasn't so dang broke so I could buy the books, I want to read them so badly. This show is absolutely incredible. The acting is brilliant!

Oh and I had a wonderful Easter and hope you did too. I feel super guilty because Peter and I both slept through the alarm for church. :( I feel so bad. But we did, and we'll be more careful next year. Drew had an amazing easter, we ate at the Racing Track, and bless them they actually had vegetarian options. I over did it. Ever since I had my gall bladder out, it hurts a lot when I over eat. So I actually came home after Peter left and took a nap. It was crazy. Drew came up and cuddled too, and we read a little and watched movies and also the Easter Bunny brought him a squirt gun so there was much playing outside ( It was so gorgeous here today!!!!) and squirting of cars. It was fun.

Anyway, i'm going to try and clean my house a little more. Also perplexed by a text I received. I just don't know what's up. Oh well. Every other thing in my life is great so i'm not going to sweat it yet.

Oh also, Jen had her baby shower and it was amazing! I can't wait to welcome Madeline Rose into the world. Everyone's getting baby fever. It's awesome. Pretty dress first. Then baby. I get things out of order sometimes.. ;)

Anyway, hope all is well with you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment