Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kill me first

So, I've learned that even though my sister is willing to take in my Grandma who has terminal cancer that the rest of the family has decided it's better to send her to a nursing home to die.

My mother is rolling over in her grave and I hope she haunts them all so that they never get another full nights sleep.

I am beyond sick over this.

I just don't understand how they can completely throw what my Mom's feelings would be, because she's dead she doesn't have a voice in this and apparently listening to my sister and I and caring about what we think means nothing to them.

I don't understand why anyone who loved someone would send them to a nursing home to die.

Please, please shoot me in the head first before sending me to a nursing home to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment