Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mini Update

Hey hey hey.

Been a pretty great week overall. My munchkin is a little sick but the homeopathic adhd stuff we've been trying for him does seem to be having a bit of an effect. He's been reading to me more often, spending lots of time playing Sonic on my phone. lol. But I don't think video games are all bad. I played a bit myself this weekend with the man.

I love him so much. I know everyone's sick of hearing about it, but I'm just so happy. I want everyone in the world to experience love like this. I've never been so happy or safe in a relationship as I am with him.

He's turning 30 this coming week. Making sure I can find a way to spend his actual birthday with him, then going with his family (and mine!!! Eee! The big official meeting-y thingie!) this coming weekend. Also we're going to go out of town together for a weekend as my birthday present to him. Not sure where we're going, just somewhere for the two of us. Should be great.

Ooh, went to our friends birthday party last night and watched the UFC fight. It was good!!! For being a pacifist, I sure enjoyed that. lol Maybe it's all the pent up aggression from dealing with a variety of irritating and aggravating people this summer, but it was fun! lol.

Went garage saling this week which was awesome. Managed to get a little lost, which is one of my undeniable skills. If I am in the car, and there are not direct mapquest or gps directions, I will get people lost. No denying it. It happens constantly.

Half an hour or so one of my friends I haven't been able to hang out with much is coming over.

My best friend out in NYC and I write together, we have some storylines we eventually want to turn into an HBO pilot. Sure it's a pipe dream but she's got the connections. Anyway, we haven't written together in ages, and it makes me a little sad. I feel like our characters are just frozen in space and time.

True Blood tonight!

-- Not such a mini update after all, huh? I talk/type too much.

Going to cuddle with my kiddo, see if the acetaminophen has knocked out his fever yet. Poor kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment