Friday, September 24, 2010

Evil children from Satan's tit.

I really dislike a child in our neighborhood.

He's taken it upon himself to make my sons life a living hell.

He is 5 years older then my son, and is the mastermind behind trying to turn the rest of the kids in the neighborhood against my son, and attacking him constantly.

I spoke with his Mother this morning. Woke her up. We'll see if anything changes.

Otherwise I have a friend whose brother is a cop. Maybe I'll see if he'd be willing to come over and scare the heck out of this kid. I don't think I'll be happy until the kid is pissing his pants in terror.

My son has cried for hours and hours and hours by how evil this older kid is.

I've HAD IT. I am absolutely livid and something had better change.

Otherwise I may make immodium cookies especially for that brat. Or kaopectate kool-aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment