Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good Golly!

I haven't posted here in aaaages. I'm a really bad blogger. Sorry guys. life has been craaaaaaaaazy!

My computer finally died it's true death.

My Dad was sooo awesome and bought me a new one for the next 5 birthdays and christmasses. ;) Which is perfect for me. It's so incredible, I love it.

Unfortunately when the computer died I lost ALL of my favorite places... which means all of the work I'd been doing for the next silent auction died too, so I've been desperately trying to refind links and favorite things but can't find many of them.. but it's okay, I've found new ones instead, so i think we'll be okay.

New school year. My son ADORES his new teacher and so do I. She is so enthusiastic, and all around just fantastic.

Hoping to spend time with the man tonight, but it's Thursday, which to the boys means taco and beer night every week, and I don't know if he'll be coming over. The whole schedule this week is off, because I have a dear friends Bachelorette Party and Bridal Shower (not in that order), this weekend. So very, very busy.

Also very, very broke. ugh. :(

I've been so busy I feel like I've just fallen off the map. With the exception of watching the Goddaughter and hanging out with her parents, and then with my kid and my Dad, i've been a bit isolated, save some awesome phone conversations with the Man and many of my awesome friends. Still, I need to get out of the house more.

Speaking of the house, little by little it's getting cleaner. The kitchen is unrecognizeable, and so is a large portion of the living and dining rooms.

Wish I could say that for upstairs as well, but no, that's still a crazy mess. It's been fun getting rid of things though I feel a huge weight off my shoulder every time I take a car full of something to donate. It's good.

All righty, it's BBAW, so I need to go and do some book blog reading, commenting here and there, and enter some contests. I love BBAW. I can't believe it's half over and I just realized it was this time last night. Yikes! Way behind this year! I just seem to be a little out of step.

No comments:

Post a Comment