Thursday, October 27, 2011

HBO!

Ahh man, HBO.  You make it so hard when I am poor!  They have just released some awesome new merchandise from all of my favorite shows!  (Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones and True Blood!)   And the best/worst part is that most of the prices are really pretty reasonable.  I'm just poor.  lol.  Oh well.

I'm enjoying my Burt's Bees cleanser that I got through being a Bzzagent.  It's awesome, and it's all for sensitive skin, so I would definitely recommend it!

I'm off to Chicago next weekend with two of my best friends.  One is auditioning for the Glee Project and I truly think she would be incredible!  I haven't road tripped anywhere beyond 150 miles with friends before, so this is going to rock.  I seriously cannot wait!!

And even more exciting, one of my dearest friends has asked me to be her Bridesmaid for her upcoming nuptials!  I absolutely can't wait.  Never thought in my life I would make my way to Haiti, but it's a destination wedding on a cruise, and I am soooo excited.

Oh and then there's Peter and my wedding coming up next September.  Craziest busy year ever, but I'm pumped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment