Sunday, October 2, 2011

Remembering.

Wonderful article about one of my dear friends from Arts High who killed himself our Jr year. I still cry thinking about him. He was such a bright star, and good person. I am so sad to see the bullying that occurs in schools. My son is 7 and has been accused of being a "fag" because he likes to hum and dance. I don't understand why there is so much hate in children. I look back at when I was bullied for being poor and fat in elementary and middle school and I remember wanting to die. It's so terrible that people do this to each other. We need to teach our children love. I just don't understand. So much damage is done. It makes me so sad.

http://www.citypages.com/2011-09-28/news/erik-turbenson-suicide-foreshadowed-gay-taunting-trouble-at-anoka-hennepin/

No comments:

Post a Comment