Friday, September 16, 2011

Is it tacky that I have to ask? lol

So my little one has been a little sick. :( He had to miss the last two days of school. He's sleeping right now so I'm feeling no guilt about blogging. lol. I do feel a little guilt by the trash I'm watching. How the channel ended up on Tabitha's Salon Takeover I'll never know. And how I can't bring myself to change it shames me. lol

Waiting for Peter. He'll be here in a couple hours. Has to pick some veggies for tomorrow mornings early farmers market. Ooh, I'm so excited to be up at 6 on a weekend, let me tell you! :) All the same I really do like doing market with him and I also like the bookstore that's just down the street. Oh I can't wait to spend a goodly amount of time in there.

I've put on a bit of weight. Figure I'm nearly a married woman, what do ya'll care what I weigh, so this is just for me to track it. Last time on the scale it said 156. This is crap, since I was totally at 149 just after the show closed. Cruuuuud. I need more exercise and less potato chips. Pretty sure they're in large part to blame. That and how my sore back has been preventing me from doing as much as I would like. I really want to join the Gym.

Oh and the coolest thing! As of YESTERDAY it is ONE YEAR to my WEDDING!!! WOOOHOO!!!! Not that I'm excited, or happy or anything. Though the whole planning of the wedding is starting to loom overhead and kinda terrifes me. lol.

Is it tacky to make your wedding a potluck?

No comments:

Post a Comment