Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sleeeepy.

Stayed up way too late with my man last night. Don't get me wrong, we had lots of fun. We played musical darts with our friends until way late. ( You can only throw a dart while you're singing. Anything goes! We did theme show songs. I think my favorite that I did was the JG Wentworth commercial jingle. Haha. Barely was able to throw the darts. ) We ended up tie-ing and then came home and I know we weren't asleep until 3. I've been up for an hour today all ready.

It's my Dad's birthday! :) I should probably clean the house but my back is so sore and I'm exhausted Drew keeps complaining about losing all of his stylus's for his ds. Seriously, there's at least 15 in the house. I bought him a ten pack and some of his games came with them too an he's still lost them all.

We're going out to breakfast when Dad feels up to it, and then tonight the guys are taking him out to celebrate. Should be fun. I'm typing with my eyes closed,o I think I'm going to see about closing my eyes and resting on the couch for a few.

Any bets I have before my kiddo wakes me up to whine about having lost his stylus instead of looking for it? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment